Did you know?
- British Airways has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Paphos.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Belgrade and Paphos is a 32S with 126 seats.
- 126 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Paphos.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Paphos.
- The shortest flight between Belgrade and Paphos on British is 4880 km.
Hotels in Paphos
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cyprus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.