Did you know?
- Aeroflot has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Krasnodar.
- The largest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Belgrade and Krasnodar is a 737 with 132 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Krasnodar is 2215 km on Jat Austrian.
- 1140 seats are available per day to fly out of Belgrade connecting to Krasnodar.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Krasnodar is 9 hours, 25 minutes on Jat Austrian.
Hotels in Krasnodar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Russia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.