Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Kos Island is 19 hours, 5 minutes on Niki.
- The largest aircraft operated by Swiss flying between Belgrade and Kos Island is a 32S with 168 seats.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Kos Island.
- Swiss has the most one stop flights between Belgrade and Kos Island.
- 1 airlines operate between Belgrade and Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.