Did you know?
- Air Canada has the most two or more stop flights between Belgrade and Charleston.
- 21 flights per week fly out of Belgrade connecting to Charleston.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Belgrade and Charleston is a 737 with 123 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Belgrade and Charleston is a 32S with 110 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Belgrade to Charleston is 8400 km on Air Canada.
Hotels in Charleston
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Charleston? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.