Did you know?
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Bangkok to Luang Prabang every day.
- 11325 seats are available per day to fly out of Bangkok connecting to Luang Prabang.
- The shortest connecting flight from Bangkok to Luang Prabang is 18 hours, 35 minutes on Khalifa Airways.
- 10 flights per week fly out of Bangkok connecting to Luang Prabang.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air France flying between Bangkok and Luang Prabang is a ATR with 70 seats.
Hotels in Luang Prabang
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Luang Prabang? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.