Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Bangkok and Brussels is a 747 with 379 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Bangkok and Brussels is a 747 with 291 seats.
- 30 airlines operate between Bangkok and Brussels.
- The shortest connecting flight from Bangkok to Brussels is 10294 km on Cimber.
- 499673 seats are available per day to fly out of Bangkok connecting to Brussels.
Hotels in Brussels
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Brussels? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.