Did you know?
- Liat has 2 nonstop flights between Antigua and Barbados.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Antigua to Barbados is 514 km on Caribbean Airlines, Liat.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Antigua to Barbados every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Liat flying between Antigua and Barbados is a DH8 with 50 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Virgin flying between Antigua and Barbados is a 747 with 451 seats.
Hotels in Barbados
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Barbados? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.