Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Amsterdam to Ankara every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Amsterdam and Ankara is a F70 with 78 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Amsterdam to Ankara is 2534 km on CAI, Turkish.
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Amsterdam and Ankara is a 32S with 144 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Amsterdam to Ankara is 25 hours, 30 minutes on LOT.
Hotels in Ankara
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Ankara? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.