Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Zagreb and San Salvador is a DH8 with 72 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Zagreb and San Salvador is a CRJ with 70 seats.
- Delta has the most two or more stop flights between Zagreb and San Salvador.
- The shortest connecting flight from Zagreb to San Salvador is 22 hours, 35 minutes on Swiss.
- 11 flights per week fly out of Zagreb connecting to San Salvador.
Hotels in San Salvador
Traveling on the route and need hotel in El Salvador? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.