Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Zagreb and Melbourne is a 32S with 164 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Zagreb and Melbourne is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most two or more stop flights between Zagreb and Melbourne.
- 13573 seats are available per day to fly out of Zagreb connecting to Melbourne.
- The shortest connecting flight from Zagreb to Melbourne is 34 hours, 20 minutes on Scandinavian.
Hotels in Melbourne
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Melbourne? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.