Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Zagreb and Damascus is a 32S with 164 seats.
- 13790 seats are available per day to fly out of Zagreb connecting to Damascus.
- Austrian has the most one stop flights between Zagreb and Damascus.
- The shortest connecting flight from Zagreb to Damascus is 10 hours, 40 minutes on Air Dolomiti.
- Air Canada has 9 two stops or more flights between Zagreb and Damascus.
Hotels in Damascus
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Damascus? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.