Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Warsaw and Klagenfurt is a 737 with 123 seats.
- 44374 seats are available per day to fly out of Warsaw connecting to Klagenfurt.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Spanair flying between Warsaw and Klagenfurt is a EMJ with 82 seats.
- Austrian has the most one stop flights between Warsaw and Klagenfurt.
- The shortest connecting flight from Warsaw to Klagenfurt is 15 hours, 30 minutes on Luxair.
Hotels in Klagenfurt
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Klagenfurt? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.