Did you know?
- Air China has the most one stop flights between Vienna and Ulan Bator.
- 225 seats are available per day to fly out of Vienna connecting to Ulan Bator.
- Air China has 1 one stop flights between Vienna and Ulan Bator.
- The shortest connecting flight from Vienna to Ulan Bator is 20 hours, 20 minutes on Korean Air Miat.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air China flying between Vienna and Ulan Bator is a 767 with 225 seats.
Hotels in Ulan Bator
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Mongolia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.