Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Vienna and Shanghai is a F70 with 80 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Vienna and Shanghai.
- 179463 seats are available per day to fly out of Vienna connecting to Shanghai.
- The largest aircraft operated by Japan flying between Vienna and Shanghai is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Vienna to Shanghai is 27 hours, 25 minutes on Sichuan.
Hotels in Shanghai
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Shanghai? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.