Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Vienna and Managua is a 757 with 159 seats.
- Northwest has 101 two stops or more flights between Vienna and Managua.
- American has the most two or more stop flights between Vienna and Managua.
- 60311 seats are available per day to fly out of Vienna connecting to Managua.
- The shortest connecting flight from Vienna to Managua is 26 hours, 48 minutes on US Airways.
Hotels in Managua
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Nicaragua? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.