Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Continental flying between Venice and Tegucigalpa is a EMJ with 98 seats.
- 6662 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Tegucigalpa.
- Madrid, ES is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Venice and Tegucigalpa.
- 7 flights per week fly out of Venice connecting to Tegucigalpa.
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Tegucigalpa is 32 hours, 40 minutes on Copa Air.
Hotels in Tegucigalpa
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Honduras? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.