Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Venice and Montpellier is a 737 with 149 seats.
- 77653 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Montpellier.
- The largest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Venice and Montpellier is a 32S with 186 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Montpellier is 1383 km on Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Montpellier is 5 hours, 20 minutes on Alitalia.
Hotels in Montpellier
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Montpellier? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.