Did you know?
- The shortest flight between Venice and Kos Island on Hapag is 3205 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Hapag Lloyd flying between Venice and Kos Island is a 737 with 144 seats.
- 10244 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Kos Island.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Hapag flying between Venice and Kos Island is a 737 with 144 seats.
- Zurich, CH is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Venice and Kos Island.
Hotels in Kos Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kos? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.