Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Khartoum is 31 hours, 5 minutes on LOT.
- Amsterdam, NL is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Venice and Khartoum.
- The smallest aircraft operated by British flying between Venice and Khartoum is a 32S with 126 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Venice and Khartoum is a 737 with 122 seats.
- 5635 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Khartoum.
Hotels in Khartoum
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sudan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.