Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Venice and Banjul is a ATR with 72 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Venice to Banjul is 52 hours, 55 minutes on South African.
- The shortest flight between Venice and Banjul on SN is 5488 km.
- Lufthansa has the most two or more stop flights between Venice and Banjul.
- 752 seats are available per day to fly out of Venice connecting to Banjul.
Hotels in Banjul
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Gambia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.