Did you know?
- The shortest nonstop flight from Ulan-Ude to Moscow is 4410 km on Siberia.
- 180 seats are available per day to fly out of Ulan-Ude connecting to Moscow.
- 1 flights per week fly out of Ulan-Ude connecting to Moscow.
- Siberia has the most nonstop flights between Ulan-Ude and Moscow.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Siberia flying between Ulan-Ude and Moscow is a 737 with 180 seats.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.