Flights Turin - TripoliSpecial offer
Did you know?
- Alitalia has the most one stop flights between Turin and Tripoli.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Turin and Tripoli is a 100 with 109 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by British Airways flying between Turin and Tripoli is a 737 with 147 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Turin to Tripoli is 27 hours, 35 minutes on Swiss.
- 40766 seats are available per day to fly out of Turin connecting to Tripoli.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.