Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Turin and Hong Kong is a 32S with 135 seats.
- 54116 seats are available per day to fly out of Turin connecting to Hong Kong.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Turin and Hong Kong is a 100 with 109 seats.
- The shortest flight between Turin and Hong Kong on Northwest is 20158 km.
- Paris, FR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Turin and Hong Kong.
Hotels in Hong Kong
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Hong Kong Island? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.