Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Tuninter flying between Tunis and Malta is a ATR with 72 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tunis to Malta is 21 hours, 10 minutes on Air-Serv.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tunis to Malta is 2516 km on Air-Serv.
- The smallest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Tunis and Malta is a 32S with 123 seats.
- Rome, IT is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Tunis and Malta.
Hotels in Malta
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Malta? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.