Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Maroc flying between Tripoli and Algiers is a 737 with 118 seats.
- 2 airlines operate between Tripoli and Algiers.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Tunisair flying between Tripoli and Algiers is a 32S with 145 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Tripoli to Algiers is 2 hours, 0 minutes on Libyan.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Tripoli to Algiers is 1013 km on Libyan.
Hotels in Algiers
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Algeria? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.