Did you know?
- Seoul, KR is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Toronto and Kathmandu.
- The shortest connecting flight from Toronto to Kathmandu is 33 hours, 10 minutes on Scandinavian.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Korean flying between Toronto and Kathmandu is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Toronto to Kathmandu is 17488 km on Scandinavian.
- 14 flights per week fly out of Toronto connecting to Kathmandu.
Hotels in Kathmandu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kathmandu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.