Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Northwest flying between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- 7 airlines operate between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Toronto to Fort Lauderdale is 1956 km on Air Canada, Westjet.
- Atlanta, GA is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Toronto and Fort Lauderdale.
- 64189 seats are available per day to fly out of Toronto connecting to Fort Lauderdale.
Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Fort Lauderdale? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.