Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by United flying between Tokyo and Okinawa Island is a 32S with 166 seats.
- There are 44 nonstop flights on route from Tokyo to Okinawa Island every day.
- Japan Trans has 11 one stop flights between Tokyo and Okinawa Island.
- The largest aircraft operated by Asiana flying between Tokyo and Okinawa Island is a 777 with 514 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tokyo to Okinawa Island is 1600 km on Bellair Inc.
Hotels in Okinawa Island
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Okinawa? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.