Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by US flying between Tokyo and Buenos Aires is a 777 with 328 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by US Airways flying between Tokyo and Buenos Aires is a 747 with 375 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tokyo to Buenos Aires is 38 hours, 5 minutes on Aeromexico.
- 232929 seats are available per day to fly out of Tokyo connecting to Buenos Aires.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tokyo to Buenos Aires is 18704 km on Aeromexico.
Hotels in Buenos Aires
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Buenos Aires? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.