Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Alitalia flying between Tokyo and Belgrade is a 777 with 291 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tokyo to Belgrade is 10604 km on Cimber.
- The shortest flight between Tokyo and Belgrade on Scandinavian is 10440 km.
- The largest aircraft operated by Delta flying between Tokyo and Belgrade is a 747 with 420 seats.
- 217071 seats are available per day to fly out of Tokyo connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.