Did you know?
- There are 3 nonstop flights on route from Tehran to Moscow every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Tehran and Moscow is a 340 with 333 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Tehran to Moscow is 2511 km on Iran Air.
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Tehran and Moscow is a 32S with 181 seats.
- The shortest flight between Tehran and Moscow on Lufthansa is 5818 km.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.