Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Tehran and Kuala Lumpur is a 340 with 333 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur is 36 hours, 30 minutes on Scandinavian.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Tehran to Kuala Lumpur every day.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Gulf flying between Tehran and Kuala Lumpur is a 32S with 136 seats.
- Etihad has 1 one stop flights between Tehran and Kuala Lumpur.
Hotels in Kuala Lumpur
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kuala Lumpur? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.