Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Tashkent to Milan is 9 hours, 15 minutes on Alitalia Aeroflot.
- Aeroflot has the most one stop flights between Tashkent and Milan.
- The largest aircraft operated by Turkish flying between Tashkent and Milan is a 737 with 155 seats.
- 3 flights per week fly out of Tashkent connecting to Milan.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Tashkent to Milan every day.
Hotels in Milan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Milan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.