Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Tashkent and Belgrade is a 737 with 120 seats.
- The shortest flight between Tashkent and Belgrade on Turkish is 4170 km.
- Aeroflot has the most one stop flights between Tashkent and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tashkent to Belgrade is 11 hours, 20 minutes on Jat Aeroflot.
- 1455 seats are available per day to fly out of Tashkent connecting to Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.