Did you know?
- 1455 seats are available per day to fly out of Tashkent connecting to Belgrade.
- The largest aircraft operated by Aeroflot flying between Tashkent and Belgrade is a 32S with 170 seats.
- Aeroflot has the most one stop flights between Tashkent and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Tashkent to Belgrade is 4540 km on Jat Aeroflot.
- Moscow, RU is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Tashkent and Belgrade.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.