Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Malaysia flying between Taipei and Phnom Penh is a 777 with 282 seats.
- Eva Air has the most nonstop flights between Taipei and Phnom Penh.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Taipei to Phnom Penh is 3 hours, 25 minutes on Eva Air, China.
- 24 flights per week fly out of Taipei connecting to Phnom Penh.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Taipei to Phnom Penh is 2287 km on Eva Air, China.
Hotels in Phnom Penh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Phnom Penh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.