Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by KLM flying between Sydney and Buenos Aires is a 747 with 359 seats.
- Auckland, NZ is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Sydney and Buenos Aires.
- 219844 seats are available per day to fly out of Sydney connecting to Buenos Aires.
- KLM has 33 two stops or more flights between Sydney and Buenos Aires.
- The shortest connecting flight from Sydney to Buenos Aires is 26 hours, 15 minutes on Tam.
Hotels in Buenos Aires
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Buenos Aires? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.