Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by PT Sriwijaya flying between Surabaya and Makassar is a 737 with 167 seats.
- Jakarta, ID is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Surabaya and Makassar.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Surabaya and Makassar is a M80 with 150 seats.
- There are 15 nonstop flights on route from Surabaya to Makassar every day.
- 38 flights per week fly out of Surabaya connecting to Makassar.
Hotels in Makassar
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Indonesia? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.