Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Canada flying between Stockholm and Havana is a 330 with 268 seats.
- Air Canada has 101 two stops or more flights between Stockholm and Havana.
- Air France has the most one stop flights between Stockholm and Havana.
- 19508 seats are available per day to fly out of Stockholm connecting to Havana.
- The shortest connecting flight from Stockholm to Havana is 34 hours, 15 minutes on Finnair.
Hotels in Havana
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Cuba? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.