Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Split and Moscow is a 32S with 164 seats.
- Frankfurt, DE is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Split and Moscow.
- 36252 seats are available per day to fly out of Split connecting to Moscow.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Moscow is 34 hours, 5 minutes on TAP.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Split and Moscow.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.