Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Scandinavian flying between Split and Moscow is a 32S with 164 seats.
- 36252 seats are available per day to fly out of Split connecting to Moscow.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Split to Moscow is 2036 km on Aeroflot.
- There are 1 nonstop flights on route from Split to Moscow every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by TAP flying between Split and Moscow is a 32S with 164 seats.
Hotels in Moscow
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Moscow? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.