Did you know?
- Easyjet has the most one stop flights between Split and Geneva.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Lufthansa flying between Split and Geneva is a 32S with 164 seats.
- The largest aircraft operated by Easyjet flying between Split and Geneva is a 32S with 174 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Geneva is 21 hours, 40 minutes on Adria.
- 57606 seats are available per day to fly out of Split connecting to Geneva.
Hotels in Geneva
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Geneva? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.