Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Germanwings flying between Split and Belgrade is a 32S with 144 seats.
- Austrian has 12 two stops or more flights between Split and Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Belgrade is 21 hours, 40 minutes on Adria.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Split connecting to Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Belgrade is 2604 km on Adria.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.