Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Germanwings flying between Split and Belgrade is a 32S with 144 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Split and Belgrade.
- 4 flights per week fly out of Split connecting to Belgrade.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Belgrade is 2604 km on Adria.
- The shortest connecting flight from Split to Belgrade is 21 hours, 40 minutes on Adria.
Hotels in Belgrade
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Belgrade? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.