Did you know?
- 109878 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Wuhan.
- Shanghai, CN is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Wuhan.
- The smallest aircraft operated by China flying between Singapore and Wuhan is a 330 with 298 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Wuhan is 3734 km on Malaysia Silkair Singapore Srilankan.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Wuhan is 10 hours, 15 minutes on Malaysia Silkair Singapore Srilankan.
Hotels in Wuhan
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Wuhan? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.