Did you know?
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu is 12365 km on Bellair Inc.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu is 2 hours, 15 minutes on Everts, Airasia, Silkair.
- The shortest flight between Singapore and Kota Kinabalu on Brunei is 1444 km.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Awair flying between Singapore and Kota Kinabalu is a 32S with 180 seats.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.