Did you know?
- 86841 seats are available per day to fly out of Singapore connecting to Kota Kinabalu.
- The largest aircraft operated by Awair flying between Singapore and Kota Kinabalu is a 32S with 180 seats.
- The shortest flight between Singapore and Kota Kinabalu on Brunei is 1444 km.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Kota Kinabalu is 12365 km on Bellair Inc.
- Kuala Lumpur, MY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Kota Kinabalu.
Hotels in Kota Kinabalu
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Kota Kinabalu? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.