Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by China flying between Singapore and Dhaka is a 330 with 298 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Singapore to Dhaka is 3 hours, 50 minutes on Biman, Singapore.
- 67 flights per week fly out of Singapore connecting to Dhaka.
- Kuala Lumpur, MY is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Singapore and Dhaka.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Singapore to Dhaka every day.
Hotels in Dhaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangladesh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.