Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by Irtysh Avia flying between Singapore and Dhaka is a 330 with 335 seats.
- 67 flights per week fly out of Singapore connecting to Dhaka.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Singapore to Dhaka is 2896 km on Biman, Singapore.
- The smallest aircraft operated by China flying between Singapore and Dhaka is a 330 with 298 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Singapore to Dhaka is 5704 km on Sahara.
Hotels in Dhaka
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Bangladesh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.