Did you know?
- Cairo, EG is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Sharjah and Muscat.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Sharjah and Muscat is a 32S with 145 seats.
- 445 seats are available per day to fly out of Sharjah connecting to Muscat.
- There are 2 nonstop flights on route from Sharjah to Muscat every day.
- The largest aircraft operated by Air Arabia flying between Sharjah and Muscat is a 32S with 150 seats.
Hotels in Muscat
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Muscat? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.