Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Korean flying between Shanghai and Sydney is a 737 with 122 seats.
- The shortest connecting flight from Shanghai to Sydney is 39 hours, 30 minutes on Hawaiian.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Shanghai to Sydney is 7859 km on Air China, Qantas.
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Shanghai to Sydney every day.
- 113 flights per week fly out of Shanghai connecting to Sydney.
Hotels in Sydney
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sydney? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.