Did you know?
- There are 4 nonstop flights on route from Santiago de Compostela to Barcelona every day.
- 22800 seats are available per day to fly out of Santiago de Compostela connecting to Barcelona.
- The largest aircraft operated by Iberia flying between Santiago de Compostela and Barcelona is a 32S with 192 seats.
- Madrid, ES is the most popular connection for one stop flights between Santiago de Compostela and Barcelona.
- The shortest nonstop flight from Santiago de Compostela to Barcelona is 881 km on Spanair, Vueling.
Hotels in Barcelona
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Barcelona? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.