Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Austrian flying between Salzburg and Sharm el-Sheikh is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- Austrian has the most one stop flights between Salzburg and Sharm el-Sheikh.
- 6876 seats are available per day to fly out of Salzburg connecting to Sharm el-Sheikh.
- The shortest connecting flight from Salzburg to Sharm el-Sheikh is 5445 km on BMI Egyptair Austrian.
- The largest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Salzburg and Sharm el-Sheikh is a DH8 with 74 seats.
Hotels in Sharm el-Sheikh
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Sharm el Sheikh? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.