Did you know?
- The largest aircraft operated by BMI flying between Salzburg and Manchester is a DH8 with 74 seats.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Air flying between Salzburg and Manchester is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- Lufthansa has the most one stop flights between Salzburg and Manchester.
- The shortest connecting flight from Salzburg to Manchester is 14 hours, 50 minutes on LOT.
- The shortest connecting flight from Salzburg to Manchester is 2220 km on LOT.
Hotels in Manchester
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Manchester? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.