Did you know?
- The smallest aircraft operated by Afriqiyah flying between Rome and Tripoli is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Tripoli is 1 hours, 45 minutes on Afriqiyah, Alitalia.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Tripoli is 4391 km on Alitalia Express.
- The largest aircraft operated by Egyptair flying between Rome and Tripoli is a 32S with 145 seats.
- 40557 seats are available per day to fly out of Rome connecting to Tripoli.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.