Did you know?
- There are 5 nonstop flights on route from Rome to Tripoli every day.
- The shortest connecting flight from Rome to Tripoli is 4391 km on Alitalia Express.
- The smallest aircraft operated by Afriqiyah flying between Rome and Tripoli is a CRJ with 50 seats.
- 16 airlines operate between Rome and Tripoli.
- The shortest nonstop flight time from Rome to Tripoli is 1 hours, 45 minutes on Afriqiyah, Alitalia.
Hotels in Tripoli
Traveling on the route and need hotel in Libya? Choose from more than 45,000 hotels.